Original topic:

Dont buy S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 11:37 PM)
Kaler
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
If you are thinking it. Dont. This phone is not worth thee money. The only thing they upgraded is camera. I had S10+. This is worse than my older one in every single way possible. Overheating, software bugs, samsung pay is downgraded, samsung pass doesn't work on this phone properly, samsung health cant be used without a watch. They are just downgrading stuff. I have been with samsung for years. But this is my last phone with them. 
13 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I've had my S21 Ultra since day one and i would buy it again if i needed another phone. The things i dislike about Samsung have nothing to do with the phone, like putting ads everywhere for example.
Galaxy S
I currently own the S21 Ultra and have not experienced any of the issues in your post. The only issue I do not care for is all the useless and possibly out of date ads.
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Kaler,
We suggest you to verify the phone in safe mode for 24 hours to diagnose the overheating issue.
Safe mode to check if added apps are causing problems. This mode only loads basic system software and allows you to disable third-party applications.
1. After turning off the device, turn it on.
2. Once the Samsung logo has started, press and hold the volume down button.
3. When the home screen appears, the safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
How to deactivate safe mode.
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. Tap Restart.
Please provide us the brief description of the software bugs and the apps on your phone so that we can help you easily. We suggest you to attach the screenshots which show the issue exactly for better understanding.
Thank you GG2 and Jayman1973 for sharing your feedback and great to know that you liked your Galaxy S21 Ultra.

Galaxy S
I want an s21 ultra..... but no money. Hahaha.. saving for galaxy Fold.. hehe..
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Such an awesome and different phone. You won't regret it! Lol
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I also have the s21 ultra and its one of Samsung best phones so far, one of my favourites.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
👍
Ameet
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have had many phones in past - Note 9 - Huawei Mate 20 Pro - S10 Plus - Pixel 4 XL - Pixel 5 and now S21 Ultra.... This phone, for me, checks all the boxes. Love the display, camera is great and One UI feels it has got me covered. Moreover, it has Google feed as well, so no more 3rd party launcher like Nova required. I am satisfied :)
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Sounds like you got a bad unit. I've had nothing but love for this and I've been a dedicated Note user since the first Note came out. Samsung Pass works fine, no over heating (Xbox PASS gamer), DeX is easy, buds work fine but I do prefer wired (audiophile here), and yes the missing health features does sizuck. Not sure which Droid has everything you want or you can head over to the iHerd.