Original topic:

Dual whatsapp folder and media cannot be seen

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 04:15 AM)
Xaser
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

Since yesterday ,after accepting some new terms and conditions of Samsung, the dual whatsapp folder is missing and so not able to see the the videos and photos.

Even new photo, docs or videos cannot be downloaded in the chat of the dual whatsapp.

any idea how to fix this?
13 Comments
Dass7340
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi, yes im facing the same issue on my second WhatsApp folder.  I already backup, uninstall and install WhatsApp  but still the same. 

I cannot share photos and open pdf file on second folder WhatsApp.. since  18 June 2021

Hope so much samsung will help troubleshoot 

Xaser
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm glad the relieved to know that I am not the only facing this issue. Let's wait and see how long before Samsung comes out with a solution fix for this problem.
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I dont face anything as mention above
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Me too
Xaser
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Guess you are one of those lucky ones. I'm sure there are others out there facing similar issues with the dual messenger Whatsapp
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes maybe
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Make sure you have checked this option on your second whatsapp account.Screenshot_20210619-122241_WhatsApp.jpg
Xaser
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Already checked that and also toggled the options many times. Still no joy
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You can compare with old generation status update . New released of course to protect our secure and branded for the next generation
Maybe you don't follow the 1st instruction when you sign up your account WhatsApp