Original topic:

Error: Couldn't connect to Samsung Cloud server to play video

(Topic created on: 12-21-2021 08:08 PM)
swazziland
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi

I'm trying to delete videos and photos in my gallery, but I keep getting "Failed to delete 1 video" or "Failed to delete 1 image". When I click on videos and try to play them, I get the error message "Couldn't connect to Samsung Cloud server to play video. Try again".  I don't know what to do to fix this and my phone is very full and need to delete stuff but I can't !

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi swazziland, please try these troubleshooting steps. Go to settings>>accounts and backup>>select Samsung cloud>>hit the 3 dots on top right>>sync and backup settings>>turn gallery sync off. If was turn off already, turn it on and turn it off again. you can delete photos and videos now.

0 Likes
Rei001
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi all, I have recently had problems with servers and I decided to change the company from which I rented servers, I just googled dedicated server rental and found this site  I have already ordered there services and the quality of connections has increased several times, I recommend it!

0 Likes
davidjonson
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have recently had problems with servers and I decided to change the company from which I rented servers, I just googled dedicated server rental and found this site  I have already ordered their services and the quality of connections has increased several times, I recommend it!

0 Likes