Original topic:

Expensive S20 plus flagship inferior to cheaper S20 FE

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 04:58 PM)
Dantang
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Someone from Samsung office kindly explain why your flagship phone is so much inferior to S20 FE when I paid with more money. 

1) Inferior chipset: the notorious Exynos in terms of power, battery drain and thermal output. 
2) No 5G
3) No support for wireless Dex 

I would like to trade in my crappy S20 plus for S20 FE on reasonable term. Can Samsung kindly advise how can I do so? 

Thanks. 

Dissatisfied S20 Plus purchaser during Samsung roadshow. 

4 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
same with me bro.. but i dont know how and where to trade..
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I really don't wanna burst your bubbles guys but the only way Samsung MIGHT allow a trade in is where you trade in your s20/s20+ phones with the FE on a one to one basis (meaning you accept that there will be ZERO redemption on the s20/s20+ price difference against the FE).

Btw, I must say that I have very low (zero would be a better description) confidence in Samsung ever allowing this kinda transaction to take place. And imo, you can't really blame Samsung cos it was our own stupid mistake to put our trust/confidence into their products in the first place (myself included).
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
nah.. mine still ok in term battery, ram, camera and performance🤣🤣.. i just comment for that guy (mocked)..😛😛😛
0 Likes
Dantang
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
in US market, Samsung assured all its S20 customer of trade on value of 50% residual value for new upgrade of Samsung phone after 2 years !!! and they get the Snapdragon variety 🤬🤬🤬
0 Likes