bett3r
Active Level 7

I found this ads today on Instagram and oh boy, the comments section burning hot ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stop giving people promise you can't keep, Samsung. We all know the freebies is no more. 

6 Comments
Halston

Hi bett3r,

Please visit the below link for the current offers/promotion on the Galaxy S21 series phones.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/s21_series_buds_pro/

Why?
Deeezzyyy
Active Level 7
it's not a false advertisement. it's just another promo. the one with the buds AND tag is no more but now they'll give away only the buds.
Check out posts in the forum where tons of people reported they didn't get the buds at all.
jokkir
Active Level 5
Nah, it's not false advertising. I was going through the Samsung website yesterday to check out if I should get any new phones and that promo was available to me and ended my local time midnight. Essentially I just put the 512GB Galaxy S21U to my cart and asked me to add the Galaxy Buds Pro to my cart afterwards as well.

I didn't realize it was a one day thing but I opted not to get it since I really want the SD card slot (I have a 512GB card I don't want to let go of yet). Also, I couldn't pick it up in store apparently and don't want to deal with the trade in hassle through mail.
bett3r
Active Level 7
So why all these people in the forums complaining about? Lol