Original topic:

False advertising? πŸ‘€

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 07:20 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

I found this ads today on Instagram and oh boy, the comments section burning hot πŸ˜‚

Stop giving people promise you can't keep, Samsung. We all know the freebies is no more. 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi bett3r,

Please visit the below link for the current offers/promotion on the Galaxy S21 series phones.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/s21_series_buds_pro/

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Why?
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
it's not a false advertisement. it's just another promo. the one with the buds AND tag is no more but now they'll give away only the buds.
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Check out posts in the forum where tons of people reported they didn't get the buds at all.
0 Likes
jokkir
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nah, it's not false advertising. I was going through the Samsung website yesterday to check out if I should get any new phones and that promo was available to me and ended my local time midnight. Essentially I just put the 512GB Galaxy S21U to my cart and asked me to add the Galaxy Buds Pro to my cart afterwards as well.

I didn't realize it was a one day thing but I opted not to get it since I really want the SD card slot (I have a 512GB card I don't want to let go of yet). Also, I couldn't pick it up in store apparently and don't want to deal with the trade in hassle through mail.
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
So why all these people in the forums complaining about? Lol
0 Likes