Original topic:

Fast charging or super fast charging can't working

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 01:44 PM)
hilfi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have a problem my phone is updated to mew software and now when i connected to charge is like saying normal charging not fast charging like usely
9 Comments
arsdude
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The same problem with me too but it says just "charging" but it's really fast charging
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It's still fast charging, as for android 13 UI5.0, the display is changed to charging. No worries. You still see time remains to complete full charge still remain as before right?
0 Likes
hilfi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But refer to the image , that still remain to fast charging or super fast charging?Screenshot_20230207_124019_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
hilfi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Refer the image done test bro , i think have issue with the system , i have another 1 samsung that work and still not update the patch system , 😕 menyesal update1675744892235.jpg
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I see. This is different. Have you tried changing a new usb c cable. What kind of adapter you use?
0 Likes
hilfi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I use original adapter from samsung also the type C cable , but my old samsung s9+ still work on fast charging
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I know this is probably already done but have you checked and ensure fast and super fast charging enabled in battery section?
Also, if the above is already done, have you tried hard reboot/ restart your phone?
All the best bro.
0 Likes
hilfi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ohh i see let me check first , thanks bro
Galaxy S
Connect to the charger and goto battery settings. Then you will see its normal charging or fast charging or super fast charging. Because one ui 5.0 doesn't say it's charging speed on lock screen. Screenshot_20230207_134101_Device care_1000045351_1675748524.jpg
0 Likes