Original topic:

Fido galaxy s10 cmc activation

(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 11:53 AM)
MMatt
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello,

I am using galaxy s10 in Fido. When I tried to activate CMC from the advanced feature, it just keeps loading and not being activated.

Any though to concerns?

Thank you!

0 Likes
16 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @ Samsung_41b82HH

Please make sure that your device is running Android Pie or later. Call & Message Continuity is only available on Samsung devices running Android Pie or later. If your device is unable to update to Android Pie, then you will not be able to use this feature.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Great relevant reply, knowing that this feature launched on the S10 series, which itself launched with Pie...
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
hahahahah
0 Likes
MMatt
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey keagan,

Thanks for your response. My s10 is on Android 10 and 2.1 One UI. is there anything I am missing?

Thank you
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It may take a bit of time to enable itself but check if there are any updates to CMC. Otherwise, tap the 3 dots, select About CMC, tap the i icon in the top right corner, force stop it and clear the cache
0 Likes
MMatt
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I cleared cache but it keeps error while synchronizing. The device says try it later but it never happens.

Is it can be part of a device problem or software?

Thanks for your kind response.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It might be an issue with your Internet connection. Are you trying this on your WiFi or your mobile data? Try on the other network.

If you have any VPN or anything that filters Internet requests (like some apps or a firewall), try turning it off temporarily.
0 Likes
MMatt
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I tried both mobile data and WiFi without an internet filter, but still not working......😭

0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Are you using a Canadian or international S10 ?
0 Likes