Original topic:

Finally got my S23 ultra ! But abit disappointed !

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 01:06 PM)
YOLO_CY
Options
Galaxy S
I am happy that i organise to pick up my phone earlier than 24 february. Phone is amazing but !!!

I dint receive any phone call or SMS or website update.

FIRST , many of it preorder later than me but they got their phone. I get my pick up parcel tracking myself through live chat to track my parcel myself. Parcel arrive also no any update to me

Anyway tat day i guess only me to pick up at the biggest and most premium samsung experience store tat beside KLCC where
Senheng x Samsung Premium Experience Store @ Four Season

Then i arrive the shop and the staff passed me a DHL parcel just like those chose delivery dont have the feel of buying a RM6K phone😂 

IS OKAY 

SECOND, I got my box. I try to get a paper bag or any bag but they say no any bag can fit my box

SO

I carry the BIG BOX and SHOPPING for whole day. Really abit disappointed on samsung arrangement and the so call PREMIUM STORE experience.

Yes i carry this box to shopping whole day

13 Comments
MastaFreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
**bleep**, that's not nice. You pre-ordered from SenHeng, is that why you could get it earlier? Those pre-order from Samsung website need to wait longer?
Galaxy S
nope. I pre ordered from samsung official website but chose to pick up at 4season biggest SES.
MastaFreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I check my order everyday in the Samsung website but still shows processing. Need to chat with their customer service and verify if it's ready for collection?
Galaxy S
You may check with live chat agent and get the parcel tracking code to trace yourself. The website and their shop staff is super slow update on the order status
MastaFreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you man. I just had a chat with them. The agent said mine is still shipping requested status.
Galaxy S
Good luck bro. I PO on first day also got on saturday only
MastaFreak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks bro! I PO on the 8th. Maybe I will get it by this Saturday 🤣
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
They really need to work on their customer support comms 😅 anyways congrats on your new device! Hope you enjoy using it!
Galaxy S
Previously they did it well ! But this time really disappointed on this. I really carry the big box to shopping whole day
0 Likes