Original topic:

Fold2 Canada price way too expensive than other country

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 08:36 AM)
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
$2,780. Are you kidding me Samsung? 
How did you calculate this US $1,999 turn into $2,780?  And plus 12% tax. 

Even there is NO special gift for pre-order in Canada only. Other countries give Buds live and 1year extended Samsung Care.  Nothing here. 

And Trade in price is also evil, Note 10+ is only $390. ??? USA trade in price $650 for Note10+

Samsung you guys, never want to sell Fold2 here in Canada. I was looking forward to buy Fold2 but this price is ridiculous. 
17 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
To be fair, it's only like $180 more. They don't make up the price right away obviously, maybe that's how much the conversion was when they decided on the price.
0 Likes
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
but how about no gift for pre-order and tradein price? there is no any advantage buy it here. Do you really think it is really fair? I might buy Fold2 in Korea or USA.
0 Likes
Craig
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you mean $780 more.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@Craig you're not very bright, are you?
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
The $180 difference is likely a currency buffer to protect them from negative swings
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I hope @Steve01 will send me one free to make a complete review about it 😎

This was my wish when they ask what device we'd like to have

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/What-new-product-or-feature-you-are-most-excited-about/td...

20200901_113547.jpg

Galaxy S

@Cassidy, I think you have requested being a "tester" on multiple occasions and you have been told on multiple occasions it wont be happening. Steve will NOT be sending you a Fold 2

We have NO beta testers in Canada. If your really serious about becoming a tester below are your two options

1. Move to the USA

2. https://www.samsung.com/ca/aboutsamsung/careers/careers-center/

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for answering, it is always a pleasure dealing with you 😇
0 Likes
Galaxy S
likewise Cassidy, likewise.
0 Likes