Original topic:

Fold2 Canada price way too expensive than other country

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 10:49 PM)
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
$2,780. Are you kidding me Samsung? 
How did you calculate this US $1,999 turn into $2,780?  And plus 12% tax. 

Even there is NO special gift for pre-order in Canada only. Other countries give Buds live and 1year extended Samsung Care.  Nothing here. 

And Trade in price is also evil, Note 10+ is only $390. ??? USA trade in price $650 for Note10+

Samsung you guys, never want to sell Fold2 here in Canada. I was looking forward to buy Fold2 but this price is ridiculous. 
17 Comments
Craig
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
wow sure am happy I didn't wait for the fold 2 then. Went with Note 20 Ultra. Samsung will have to do something with the fold because another brand has just released a much more appealing physical design. Specs otherwise though are inferior of the other brand but at this price point I don't think there will be many Canadians who buy the fold 2. I decided against it when they were able to incorporate the s pen.
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i dont think their immediate intention is to sell this high volume.... its for the rich for now...
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
just went on the Samsung website to try to pre-order for fun and over here in Montreal, it's 3200$ after taxes. lol that's an insane price for a phone.

Personally, I don't see any major upgrades to this second generation... ok maybe front screen is bigger which makes it more appealing. inside screen is 120hz which makes it seem smoother. but there's nothing else that is a real deal breaker to actually upgrade.

in my personal opinion anyways. I'm comparing this to the first generation of the fold. not any other device.

this device coming out will surely drive the price down for the original fold devices and the original fold still have solid specs. I don't think many will be buying this one...
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Jiwon23, If you purchase/preorder Z fold 2, you will get 500 bonus AIR MILES and Galaxy Z Premier Service along with an offer price for a screen replacement(if you buy it before March 31 2021)

0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Pffff prices are stratospheric . . .
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
so are lambos
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yep wow and just sad
0 Likes
rickson324
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Assuming you have nearly $3,000 that you're hoping to spend on a cell phone, you can now pre-request the forthcoming Galaxy's Z Fold 2 straightforwardly from Samsung. It also helps out in the [calculation of factors.]In the event that you purchase the cell phone straightforwardly from the South Korean tech goliath's site, you'll have to buy the gadget out and out, however with Bell, you can get the Z Fold 2 financed through the cost of your arrangement. Ringer will begin selling the Z Fold 2 on September eighteenth.

The Galaxy Z Fold 2 is accessible in a couple of varieties, and, surprisingly, the tint of the cell phone's pivot can be modified. The two tones up for pre-request are 'Spiritualist Bronze' and 'Spiritualist Black.' as far as the pivot, colors incorporate 'Metallic Silver,' 'Metallic Gold,' 'Metallic Red' and 'Metallic Blue.'

0 Likes