Original topic:

Forgot password

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 07:50 PM)
chopper1973
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
How do I unlock a phone when a password can't be remembered to unlock it. 
10 Comments
aernectic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hard reset it or go to a service center.
0 Likes
chopper1973
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How do you do that?
0 Likes
aernectic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Go to a cell repair shop.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you have enabled Find my device on your phone, you can sign in:

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Then use remote unlock for your phone. Then set the password again under Settings.
0 Likes
chopper1973
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
She don't know what email she used or the password the ones I tried didn't work
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we recommend you please try using the Find my mobile feature by following the steps below.
Please note that this will only work if the remote control feature is enabled on your device.

1. Open the internet browser and open https://findmymobile.samsung.com, click on the "Sign in" button and input your login credentials of your Samsung account, then click on "Sign in" button once more.
2. The mobile device registered under your Samsung account will appear on the right-side of the screen.
If you have multiple devices registered under the same Samsung account, make sure you select the device that needs to be remotely unlocked.
3. Once you click on "Unlock", a pop-up window will appear asking to verify the password of your Samsung account.
After you input your password, click on the "NEXT" button, the pop-up window will automatically close and another pop-up window will appear with the result of remotely unlocking your device.

0 Likes
Memerboi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hey. If you look at the top of your phone there should be a hole. If u stick something in there an press the button inside it should reset. Try using a toothpick or a needle somethin like that. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Memerboi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Like I mean ur whole phone will reset along with the password
0 Likes
book_worm
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
So do I loose all data and contacts?
0 Likes