Original topic:

Galaxy Fold 4

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 07:15 AM)
Spike1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone have any input on how they feel about the Galaxy Fold phones and if they think the 4 will be an improvement? I am thinking about getting one but I know there were bugs with the phone in the past 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I've had the Fold 3 for a year now and I have not had any issues whatsoever, if you're a multitasker than it's definitely the device for you, having a device that can go from tablet experience for consuming media to a pocketable device is definitely a big bonus for me. I am definitely excited to upgrade to the Fold 4 next week and check out the new One UI experience it comes with.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Spike1, the new Galaxy Z Fold4 is definitely an improvement.

The exterior of Galaxy Z Fold4 is made with materials that are not only stunning, but stand up to life's bumps and fumbles. From the glass to the metal, these are the toughest Samsung Galaxy foldables ever.

This is the world's first water-resistant Galaxy foldable smartphone.

Galaxy Z Fold4 has upgraded the Rear Camera, Space Zoom and Nightography, we're bringing a pro-level kit to the foldable form for the first time.

When you add third-party apps optimized for Multi View, you'll be unlocking new levels of convenience with every tap.

You can smoothly swipe through the newsfeed or glide through games on the 120Hz display. This refreshingly responsive screen adapts the refresh rate to provide you with the optimal view.

You can write where you need it. Move beyond finger-to-screen with the compatible S Pen. Get natural precision with every stroke that feels as familiar as pen on paper.

With this new Galaxy Fold device, give your back button a break. Whether toggling between texts or catching up on emails, take full advantage of the expansive Main Screen with Multi View. PC-like power in your pocket transforms apps optimized with One UI to give you menus and more in a glance.

It will help you in your work life balance. You can accomplish more tasks with fewer taps. Add apps to the Taskbar, your multitasking secret weapon, for quick navigation and bouncing between windows when you're in the groove. And with App Pair, one tap launches up to three apps, all sharing one super-productive screen.

It's basically two phones in one and almost the same weight as a non-foldable phone. Slimmed down everywhere but the screen, minimized bezels and lightweight materials make this Fold even more pocket-friendly. Easy to use in one hand with a 6.2-inch Cover Screen. In both hands, the 7.6-inch Main Screen makes it your ultimate do-more device. And when you need to go hands-free, simply set it down, find a good angle and leave it there while you get more done.

Discover a Galaxy Z Fold4 in the link given below.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-z-fold4/

Thank you Gemini. We appreciate your interest towards our new Galaxy Fold 4. 

Galaxy S
Such a detailed response of the features thank you Helenna!
Chadadian52
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It came down to the fold or ultra 22, in the end I got the ultra but please let me know how the fold is if you do end up getting it!
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I'm at this crossroads about a Fold device. I've geeked about it since they came out. But I may be in a position soon to FINALLY get more into the ecosystem. My initial thought was to get a FOLD because then it would be a 2 for 1, phone& tablet. But then I thought the screen size is what, only 7.6" when it's unfolded in tablet mode? It's 2250 or something outright. I could get an S22, a S6 lite and a Galaxy Book GO for I think less( the GO is only 299 for the 64 GB right now through mud September) and still come out cheaper. In fact, I can add Galaxy Buds and a Watch 4 series and still be under 2000 with Samsung Care + added for the phone
0 Likes