Original topic:

Galaxy S10+ is now unofficially compatible with an 10,000mAh battery

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 08:34 PM)
khtannnnnnnnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

The Galaxy S10+ comes officially with a 4,100 mAh battery out of the box. Interestingly, a user of the Galaxy S10+ has increased the Galaxy S10+ daily usage time by increasing the battery life to 14,000 mAh.

A Reddit user named T-VIRUS 691 has posted a few images and details about the Galaxy S10+ smartphone by adding an extra battery. The man has simply added an extra 10,000 mAh battery on the top of the Galaxy S10 Plus 4,100 mAh battery. So, by this process, he was able to increase the battery life to 14,000 mAh.

Posting the images the man said “Samsung wouldnt give me an S10 plus with a 10,000mah battery, so i made my own with 14,000 mAh.”

Just adding the battery and using the smartphone will not work. After adding the extra battery, the user has also performed few tests on the smartphone whether all the features are working perfectly or not. As per the user report, the Galaxy S10+ gives high-performance levels after adding an extra battery. Furthermore, many features, including the headphone jack, microSD card slot, and AMOLED screen, are working up to the mark.

The man has also stated that ‘he can charge the wifes S10 5G without leaving myself without power.” Except the NFC and wireless charging, everything seems to be working perfectly. Regarding the NFC and charge issues, the man has mentioned, ” the wireless and NFC coils will be moved above the battery cell once i work out how to make an extension cable for it.”

4 Comments
Galaxy S
but adding battery is it an act of own risk? what if accident happen? will the user blame Samsung then like Note 7 fiasca?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please stop
0 Likes
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Big brain actually
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes