Original topic:

galaxy s10 keyboard flops.

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 06:52 PM)
nothappy4
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After the update on may5th my phone persisted on doing. The keyboard in any apps is slacking. If i type at a regular speed...i lose halfthe sentence. For example. Thekayboard is so slow thy when itype i have togo back and re enter evetything. Turn the phone sideways and it works perfectly fine i can type just as fast as im capabale of. Not the speed of a toddler. Pleaze revert this and return the keyboard back to its original format before the patest update.
3 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You should clear your cache partition in recovery after every update, it helps in preventing all kinds of little issues. You can also clear cache and data of just your keyboard ( this will set your keyboard back to default settings though )
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wipe cache partition
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/m-p/3156063#M1...

Clearing cache and data of the keyboard ..Go in Settings/Applications/Samsung Keyboard /Storage and then clear cache and data
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @nothappy4,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please try to Clear Cache partition and also try to clear the cache and data of the keyboard as mentioned by @GG2 and @Cassidy.

Follow the link provided by @Cassidy, for the steps of wiping the cache partition and also the screenshots for clearing the cache and data of the keyboard. Get back to us with the result.

Thanks to @GG2 and @Cassidy