Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S20+ Green Line Issue

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 08:31 PM)
PhoebeMT
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi! First time to post here. Would anyone know where I can voice out my concern? So I went to the Service Center in the hopes of getting my S20+ fixed. It's been 4 months since a green line suddenly appeared after I updated the software, and now there are 3 (phone's never dropped nor exposed to/immersed in water). I've read from another thread here that someone got their unit fixed FOC, but the Service Center here told me otherwise and instead gave me an initial quotation of ₱12,950. I hope Samsung does something about this. I didn't buy a flagship phone only to pay additional fees to a damage I didn't cause. I've been patronizing the Galaxy S series since the release of Galaxy S2, but this experience made me think twice about trying the future releases altogether. 💔

8 Comments
Galaxy S
Try another service center. Check the post you saw if that center is accessible to you.
0 Likes
PhoebeMT
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Unfortunately, it is very far from where I am.. Will try other Service Centers. Thank you. :)
Galaxy S
That's going to be a challenge.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked. You can voice out your concern in the Samsung Service Center. This is a common issue with Galaxy S20+ phones after updating the software.
0 Likes
PhoebeMT
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi. As I've mentioned in my post, I already went to one and they wanted me to pay for everything.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try another Samsung Service Center.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
make sure to report this concern to samsung support via call or chat
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello PhoebeMT,

Sorry to hear that, you have unpleasant experience with the service center for your Samsung Galaxy S20+ having issues with green line on screen display after an update.

You may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 22 111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent enough to provide your better service and offer you in order to enhance your Samsung Galaxy experience.

0 Likes