Original topic:

Galaxy S21 / Google Messages Bubbles not working anymore?

(Topic created on: 02-25-2021 04:41 PM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
The feature is enabled in the app's notifications. I used to it working but now it no longer works.
Anyone else?
Google Messages v7.4.049
Tried v7.0 same issue.

Facebook Messenger Bubbles are working fine though

0 Likes
16 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks Ben. No I wasn't able to resolve it. It still doesn't work and I have the option enabled.

Screenshot_20210225-193500_Settings_21089.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks for getting back to me - Once we hear back I will let you know and follow up with you!

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi theonecid, 

Thank you for your patience - Please check the application again after ver.7.3.066 which should be available for download soon. Otherwise, another suggestion is to join beta test group in google play store. As these are suggestions, we also recommend that you submit an error report so the Devs team could potentially look further into it.

[ How to report error using Samsung Members application ]

1. Long press Samsung Members icon  on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.

2. Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.

3. Select Symptom category.

4. Describe problem in detail and SEND

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for getting back to me Ben. I indeed have Google Messages Beta already and it recently updated to ver 7.5.045 and Bubbles are still not working on this version either.
I will do as you told me to report it.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
So an update: This is what I received. And then I tried the Live chat but they're completely clueless asking the wrong questions and didn't support properly.

Any other routes?

Screenshot_20210305-135618_Samsung Members_21589.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @theonecid, 

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, at this time we suggest to get service support for your Samsung phone as they may be able to troubleshoot and help you resolve the issue.

If you do not wish to/unable to visit one of our Samsung stores, please arrange convenient Door-to-Door service pick-up through 1-800-SAMSUNG, Chat or text us at WECARE (932 273).

Note: This convenient Door-to-Door service includes free pick up and return shipping.

Please keep us updated if you have any additional questions!

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben