Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Launch Event

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 10:45 PM)
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Its happening almost a month early next year...

Announcement: January 14, 2021
Pre-order: January 14, 2021

Launch: January 29, 2021

Black, White, Grey, Silver, Violet and Pink
4 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I was reading about that also. it would be surprising if it actually happens. Likely due to the poor performance of the S20's this year and note 20's. Can't imagine why 🙄......lol. I think it has a lot to do with the ridiculous price tags samsung slapped on all their devices this year. that being said I also I read that samsung also seen an increase of shipments the S10's and note 10's this year. I hope that sends the message to samsung that price is a big factor and 5G is kinda dumb right now. also software support should be point of focus.
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
they are definitely learning from the bad price they marketed last this year for their s20 lineup. i even heard they're gonna remove the akg earphones from the box and would just give you a freeby of their new wireless earphones they'll launch...galaxy buds beyond.
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Snapdragon 875, flat display, better battery life, and better/working cameras would be nice.

Price will probably be the same (high) as current series.
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ThePagalBoy,

Thank you for sharing this information with our community members. 

As of now, we do not have official information about this. Samsung will post the information on its websites once it is Official.
Here is the Samsung Canada official news link: https://news.samsung.com/ca/
0 Likes