Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 series

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 09:20 AM)
niteshadow37
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
These few days I have been reading the Samsung community post, many complaints against the S22 series  smartphone. 
I also had made a complaint on my S22 ultra fingerprint setting not recognised after 3days (newly purchased.)

I read Complaints on: - 
Phone auto restart 
No network connection 
Battery drainage
Face recognition setting problem 
Fingerprint setting not recognised (my S22 ultra problem) 
Cameras problem 

The only solution Samsung's advice was to give informations on how to do some settings. (All these informations can be retrieved from the user manual, users tips. 
FINAL SOLUTION IS TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE SERVICE CENTRE get it repaired.

WHY newly purchased S22 series smartphone needs to repair, and not one or two users made complaints. 

Some complaints don't even got response from Samsung technician for advice. 

IS THE S22 SERIES SMARTPHONE A PROBLEM PHONE. 

3 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello niteshadow37. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. Thanks for your feedback. We'll be sure to share this with the team for review and improvement.

Thank you.

0 Likes
niteshadow37
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I believe Samsung knew of these issues on the S22 series smartphone, just that they refused to hold responsibility for a one to one exchange. By saying sorry never solved user's problem. By asking user to send a newly purchased smartphone to service centre for repairs sounds very irresponsible, or any decision for a one to one exchange new phone.
0 Likes
Nokiaddc
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, the S22 Ultra seems to be a premium phone with premium problems. I'm also facing battery issues, needing to charge the phone at least once, if not twice, through a work day. And then there is the connection issue. If you want to use the S22 Ultra as a mobile PHONE, don't. It's the worst PHONE to buy if you want to make calls. So many threads about it and it seems to be a global phenomenon. Very very disappointed with Samsung.
0 Likes