Galaxy S22 Ultra very disappointed

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 03:42 AM)
Members_dD3q5l3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi,

I am very disappointed at my new  Galaxy S22 Ultra.  Here is my little story:

I tell everyone that S22 Ultra is the best phone on the market with the best camera. I spend a lot of money to order a 1TB version because I think this phone is like a tank and can last me for a long time.   I spent $70 to buy a good Zagg screen protector for it and the samsung case to protecting it like a baby.   2 weeks using it, when i took a picture, i heard the weird noise from the lense, I thought that the way it design because the picture is too good similar to SLR.  Then I meet my friend with Ultra S22 too,  I compare his phone with mine and i know that my phone camera is not good.  

When you spend that much of money and it last for 2 weeks that is very bad and now all my friend laugh at me because I told them Samsung is the best.  This is a very insulated product.   You need better Quality control for your products.

Maybe my friend is right Apple is way better quality that why their stock is better 🙂

5 Comments
Edweina
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi, I also bought the S22 for its camera and so far I have not been disappointed. I know a recent update focused on the camera software as apparently there has been some delays in the shutter speed. I think the camera is fantastic especially for low light pictures. Hopefully the update helps or they send out further updates soon.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
My S22 Ultra is just perfect up to now 🤞🙏👌👍
KanadaliPilot
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My S22 ultra is perfect no issues. I suggest you to bring the phone to Samsung Store to be checked.
0 Likes
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

I've been using my S22 Ultra with no issues (knock on wood) with the camera.  The zoom is insane!  I agree that the iPhone camera is pretty awesome too but I'm happy with the S22U.  If you find that there is something wrong with the camera, you should take it to your nearest Samsung Experience store to get it check out.  Perhaps you have it in the Pro mode with a longer shutter speed which could perhaps be why you hear the shutter sound?  And perhaps with that, you needed to keep your phone perfectly still to not have any blurriness in the photo.  I'm no expert, but I'm just guessing.

I have absolutely no issues with mine.

0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we advise you to reset camera settings .

To reset the camera application settings:

1. Open the camera application and touch.

2. Tap Settings.

3. Tap General.

4. Select Reset and Yes.

0 Likes