Original topic:

Galaxy s23 Ultra battery

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 12:22 AM)
Darkhuman
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy s23 Ultra battery life is so much better than the Galaxy s22 Ultra and I don't use battery saving mode on it 120 hertz and I use always on display for notifications

4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Darkhuman, we appreciate you for taking the time and sharing your experience about the battery life of the Galaxy S23 Ultra with our Samsung members community. 

Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device.

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Yea it really is. I made a youtube video showing a calibrated test between both phones (same settings, same Google profile, etc.) and I had 20% battery life left on the S23U when the S22U died.

--SKYNET--
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
That sounds about right. Keep in mind the battery degrades roughly 2 to 5% a year so it's more like 17% percent difference. That 200mp camera is **bleep** thou. S22 Ultra has way more punchier colors especially outdoors. Samsung should of went with 1 inch 200mp sensor, slightly thicker phone, but that would fit then even bigger battery and better heat dispersion. But right now it has the smallest sensor of any flagship phone including even iPhone.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Yea true. I ended at 21%, but just rounded down to 20%. Yea the battery will have definitely degraded a bit with a full year of normal charging and discharging, but I only used the S22 from Feb to Aug, then switched to the Z Fold 4 and I always ensured it didn't charge past 100% to protect the battery, but yea, still not as calibrated as taking a brand new S22U out of the box and comparing them.

0 Likes