Original topic:

Galaxy S23 Ultra Graphite & Earbuds are now showing "Awaiting Dispatch"

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 08:06 PM)
pldagenais
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with ordering from Samsung Canada... What does Awaiting Dispatch means? Is there any chance I get it before they say I'll get it (March 15th). I'm sure I was amongst the first ones to order, I can't believe they didn't have couple ones in stock!

I had another order for the 45W brick and the leather case and the day after it said Awaiting Dispatch, FedEx delivered it.

Hoping for a quick delivery 🤞
0 Likes
7 Comments
pldagenais
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
6 weeks of looking at the order status daily is going to be hell!
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
May be they are giving estimation with bit buffer so people doesn't complain. I see most people are receiving estimation around March.
pldagenais
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I hope so, I've been looking at old posts for the S22 pre-order and it seems like it really took 6 weeks for people to get their phones, especially if they picked exclusive colors.
0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Based on my previous experiences with samsung, I received my order within 3 to 10 days after status changed to awaiting dispatch but i can't guarantee if it will be the same case here.
SueJr
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung has the worst for customer service satisfaction. I have a very simple matter with the BBB with them. It's still unresolved. Maybe I should head to an ombudsman or the CRTC. Anyone have any other ideas?
тееиа
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mine says awaiting dispatch as well with:
"Starts shipping on 08/02/2023 Standard Parcel Delivery"
0 Likes
djvn
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Graphite is an online exclusive color. So it may take few weeks to ship. I ordered sky blue and the tracker saying March 19 as the expected date of shipment.
0 Likes