Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S23/+/Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-22-2023 04:08 PM)
RYANP94
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is Samsung still offering the voucher for Bud's through Samsung Members with the purchase of a new device?

I was told by the place that I purchased my phone that this was the case, but I have not seen anything come through. It was very straightforward when I upgraded to the S21 Ultra, and now that I've purchased and S23 Ultra, I do not see this option anywhere, and cannot seem to get a straight answer from the "Live Chat" feature in the website (limited to this as it won't allow me to ask this question during "non- business hours") 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It's too late. The promo code was for those who pre-registered to the unpacked event.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Where did you purchase your phone?

I pre-ordered my phone on Samsung's website and I had to add the buds in my cart manually with a promo code for it to be free.

It wasn't automatic.
0 Likes
coleedge
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
can you tell me where i can get the promo code
0 Likes
Solution
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It's too late. The promo code was for those who pre-registered to the unpacked event.
0 Likes
coleedge
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks 😪
0 Likes
RYANP94
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I purchased mine through a local phone carrier company, Bell Mobility (Canada, for those unfamiliar)
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
As it turns out this year, the free buds is not fulfilled through the members app. It appears at a Bell store, they can offer $49 Buds2, a free upgrade from 256GB to 512GB storage, and a trade in bonus if you trade in your S21 Ultra!
0 Likes
RYANP94
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Source?

I was only offered the storage upgrade, and wouldn't even call it an offer the guy just did it.
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Feel free to call in to a Bell store to double check 👍. In terms of the free buds2, this offer is not available this year in the Members app. There are other offers though under Benefits in the Members app. My favourite is the $100 Galaxy store voucher for in-app purchase.