Original topic:

Galaxy S7 no network

(Topic created on: 10-15-2016 06:07 AM)
Defishinse
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there
I'm experiencing some weird behavior on my Galaxy S7. At times the phone shows me that I am registered on network, that the LTE is on but still cannot make any phone calls, nor send messages. Although the LTE/4G icon is on if I try to go online pages won't load. When someone is trying to call me they say the call doesn't even go to my voice-mail. it just hangs up. Is there anyone out there who experienced the same thing so far? If yes please let me know if you've found a remedy for this issue.
P.S. I had my phone sent to an authorized service shop but the issue is still there.
Thanks for your time.
6 Comments
upthecreek
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
just try the battery pull to reboot. with the s7 u cant physically pull nattery but hold power button and volume down button in at the same time for about 7 seconds and it does the same as battery pull. might fix your problem
0 Likes
whyt151
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it also could be your sim card.
0 Likes
Defishinse
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I had my sim card replaced by rogers. problem is still there.
0 Likes
RV1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
turn lte off as the s6 and s7 are horrible for reception and having the lte on just makes matters worse.
0 Likes
datbananaboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
that happens to me before. restarting your phone should solve the problem
0 Likes
keith1987
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
This is a known problem for the s7 that started after the last update but they refuse to acknowledge or fix it. I am missing many calls and messages because of it, And my data turns off whenever it feels like it. has nothing to do with the SIM card and the factory reset does nothing
0 Likes