Original topic:

Galaxy S9 Flickering

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 11:15 AM)
aboii
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I've been using my galaxy s9  for past a year and it was all good so far .but now I'm started experiencing a problem with the screen. When I turn the screen off and turn on immediately, the display flickers and a color change is there and when I keep screen off for 5 sec or more and then turn on. My display is normal and when using,  there is no issue at all. The only issue is when screen off and turn on immediately. 
There's a lot of friends got this issue too.

I hope this is only a software issue. And i hope samsung can fix this in next software update. And also i hope this update is doesn't take much time. Because this issue is so annoying.  
Thankyou
3 Comments
Moderator3
Options
Galaxy S

Hallo aboii, i'm so sorry to hear that. I hope Samsung can fix your problem in the next update. Maybe you can bring your phone to SSC near your location. Thank you😁

0 Likes
aboii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello there,
I just back from SSC near my town. They predict it's the screen issue, so the solution form SSC is replace the screen. But they can't guarantee the problem will fixed. And if after the replacement, the problem is still exsist. SSC will cost us extra cash. So i decide not to replace the screen because i must paid and the problem is also didn't solve. Its just out of my mind that i pay for
nothing.
I'm sure that this is the software issue, because there is a lot of friend with this model that got the same issue at the same time.

I hope samsung can fixed this issue soon. because this problem is so annoying us
0 Likes
aboii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
And also today , I just got the software update. But the problem is still exsist
0 Likes