Original topic:

Galaxy Ultra S24 Violet 1TB - Out of stock

(Topic created on: 02-15-2024 08:38 AM)
JoeyFraser1978
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi,

I have pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Violet 1TB on July 19th. The estimated date of shipping was February 5th and never changed since the order. I have contacted the customer service couple of times and each time they told me that they had stock issues with this colour and I should receive it next week. 

I am curious to know if other people has similar experience with same or different colour and size.

Thanks

0 Likes
6 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Please contact our Online shopping team, so that, they will check and help you accordingly.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfohttps://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#c...

0 Likes
JoeyFraser1978
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi, I did contact the online shopping team 2 times per week and every time they told that the order should come next week....

Today I have asked to escalate the issue to the warehouse team. I have been told that the Galaxy Watch Classic 6 47mm LTE in the same order is now out of stock, it is ridiculous that it was not already reserved and assigned when I placed the order 😡

I wish that everything will be resolved for my birthday party next Friday 🎉

0 Likes
Galaxy S
My S24 Ultra Violet 1TB was delayed over a week due to out of stock.

***You post said you ordered on July 19th? I bet is Jan 19th 😉
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
July 19th , THAT'S what you call pre-order 😜
JoeyFraser1978
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

😅My head is already in summer, I did ordered it on January 19th 😭and I am still waiting!

0 Likes
JoeyFraser1978
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I feel alone with my order issue 😢 . I suppose that the Ultra Violet 1 TB option was popular in preorder. Samsung US is not having stock issues with the Ultra 1TB except for the Titanium Black.

I will try to call 📞Samsung to see if I can get better results than the chat 🗨to get more details on when stock 📱 will be back and order shipped 🚚.

0 Likes