Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Experience Recap

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 09:11 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy S

As most of you know, Samsung had a contest for Galaxy Unpacked back in February of this year and a few lucky members from Canada got chosen.

We had a chance to speak to both @Jokkir and @Jess13, about their experience, this is what they had to say.

How was the Unpacked Event?

It was an incredible experience. Hearing about the new devices and the work that went into creating them, plus, seeing a lot of media/YouTubers out there, in person, was unbelievable.

What was the highlight of the trip/most memorable?

Being able to see some amazing sights around San Francisco and meeting all the other Samsung Members. Learning about them, what country they came from, and eventually becoming friends.

How were the events they planned for you? (city tour, restaurants, activities, etc...)

The events they planned for us were excellent. 

The restaurants that we went to all had incredible food and the activities were fun. Having the City Pass was a great idea because we had the freedom to explore and choose what we wanted to go see via the hop on hop off tour bus.

What was your favorite activity during the unpacked Event?

There were so many good activities but if I were to say one specific

activity, I would say the trip to Battery Spencer to take the final group photo. The view was

breathtaking (especially since it was golden hour) and was an absolute perfect way to end the

trip.

What new things did you learn about Samsung or the products during the event?

I learned quite a lot. I learned that Samsung is quite a remarkable company. Samsung is committed to offering great products that meet the needs of their customers.

They are pushing the bar in a big way (as seen with the Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy S20 Ultra) and they always want to take the next step towards amazing innovations.

How was your interaction with other Samsung members from different countries?

My interaction with the other Samsung members was great. I met a ton of friendly and really

passionate people and meeting them made the trip from great to phenomenal.

What are some things you would suggest making it better?

The only thing that I think would make it better is having a bit more time for sightseeing. Also, maybe

more time at the demo area after the keynote to experience more of the products.

In your own words, how would you describe how you were treated by Samsung during

the event?

Absolutely amazing. Samsung treated the Samsung Members like royalty. The hosts explaining

the events were amazing and entertaining as well as the Samsung Canada rep, Dawn.

It was an extraordinary experience. Winning the contest that brought me to this event was one of the luckiest days of my life.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jvMvYOMOI

20200211_170632.jpgSan Fran.JPGSan Fran2.JPGSan Fran3.JPG

2 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you @ for taking the time to share this information and the experience of @Jokkir and @Jess13 here on Community. 

Galaxy S
not a problem @Kinsley. Hope your doing good and keeping safe!