Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked 2022

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 05:05 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy S
Just found out, Galaxy Unpacked will be on February 8th where they will be announcing the all new Galaxy S22, including the S22 Ultra.
As from previous years, pre orders will be starting the next day and will be shipped by Feb 24th!!

Super Exciting!!!
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'm sure that Samsung will be offering Promotional items again for this. 

Hopefully Samsung will abandon the previous methods of how people can claim their promotional items. 

Instead of waiting for people to receive the device, & having to register with the device's IMEI, and then having to find the redemption code (or something) in Benefits on Samsung Members. 

Their purchase will be automatically registered & the promotional item is immediately attached to their purchase order. 

Logistics will likely continue to be an issue with Covid still causing delays etc. 

JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Isn't this how it was last year with the S21? Unless I'm misunderstanding your comment.

When I pre-ordered my old S21 it shipped with a pair of Buds live and a SmartTag in the box.
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Oh interesting. I ordered my S21 directly from samsungs website so I guess that made things a lot easier for me.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes I agree, also keep in mind some promotional items are strictly with the carrier such as Bell, Telus, Bestbuy etc which is usually a bit easier to receive.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

That's true!

I know that when I ordered my S20 Ultra from Rogers, it was well after the pre-order promotion, & without even asking, Rogers included Samsung's Bluetooth Earbuds, Wired earbuds & the Type C adapter for them! 👍

verdaisil
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

That's sounds awesome! I'll hope awesome Samsung unpacked:) 

0 Likes