Original topic:

galaxy Z fold 2 got mine. whats so special. what can it do

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 10:34 AM)
doobydude420
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Bought galaxy Z fold 2. Not sure what exactly it can do other than multi task. Anyone else have any cool things it can do thsts cool?, just wanting to get the best out of my phone/tablet for $4000 lol. 
0 Likes
11 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi doobydude420,

Congratulations on your new Z Fold 2.

Here are some of the new features of Galaxy Z Fold 2.

• The viewing experience is great with a dynamic refresh rate of up to 120 Hz. On the Infinity Flex Display, the intelligent display detects what you’re doing and shifts the refresh rate. So you get the ideal view and save on battery.
  • The automatic refresh rate is optimized by the content you consume so it can help reduce battery consumption.
  • When folded shut, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G is a cutting-edge smartphone with 6.2” display for enhanced usability even when folded.
  • You can also experience immersive dynamic sound with our best Galaxy sound quality. High-Dynamic dual speakers provide sound balance with enhanced bass (low-pitch) sound. You can experience an excellent stereo effect and sound clarity with dual speakers for lively sound.
  • You can connect to your TV or monitor via Wi-Fi to multitask on the dedicated PC-like UI. You can easily get connected using the Quick Panel when it is available with your compatible Smart TV using phone screen mirroring support.
DisonLY
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
just treat it like a phone tablet mixed, and change your landscape mode in setting
doobydude420
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i was just about to ask where it was but figured im not a monkey and can use Google lol. thank you for the advice.
doobydude420
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
anyone know how to get the Samsung chat on the galaxy fold?, like where you send texts and it says if they're read, delivered, and can send larger files?? I'm with freedom mobile canada.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi doobydude420, I suggest you to contact the carrier and get the chat features enabled to use them on your device.

doobydude420
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
is it available with freedom mobile canada? they still don't even have samsung wearable support which **bleep**. I was able to use the chat on my samsung galaxy s20 ultra though
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi doobydude420,

I think freedom mobile is support RCS feature as you also stated that it works on uour S20 Ultra.

To find out what's wrong, try install Google Message app and see if you get RCS feature. If you don't have RCS on Google Message app, then you need to contact carrier.
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks @Tallman.

Hi doobydude420, Please try the resolution provided by @Tallman and let us know the results.

0 Likes
doobydude420
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ok will do right now