Original topic:

Game Booster Setting: Pause Usb Power Delivery

(Topic created on: 02-13-2023 07:00 PM)
Members_JPx22ms
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Everyone,

I just got the S23 ULTRA 512GB Green from Samsung Canada Website and I saw on Youtube that we can bypass our battery while being connected with a USB Charger and this results in cooler temperature and makes the battery last longer. But that option or feature is nowhere to be found on my S23 ultra. I did some research and found that it is regional-based and available on Asian Variants.

Video Link - In-depth review - Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra! 🤯 It has a hidden feature! - YouTube ( 10 minutes and 40 seconds)

4 Comments
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It is there in my s22 ultra. Open game Launcher > click on 3 dot on top left corner > click on game booster. you will able to find the option over there and you can enable or disable it when usb is connected.
AlexJCharles
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Nope, can confirm it is not present on the 1TB Sky Blue S23 Ultra in the UK. App layout isn't as described above either... no updates to software anywhere. Hopefully it won't stay regional as I was pretty excited for this and was one reason I got a Razer Kishi.

0 Likes
Solution
AlexJCharles
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Actually, got it to work. Follow the steps here and plah around a bit, it will come up eventually. Strange...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/10zfo14/how_to_enable_samsungs_pause_usb_power_delivery/?u...

Members_JPx22ms
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Thank you soooo muchhhh AlexJCharles!!! Now I can finally use this setting!!! 

BTW, used an anker power brick with the official cable 30W

Another Video explaining - (111) I FOUND IT! How to enable the "Pause USB Power Delivery" on MOST* Samsung phones - YouTube

0 Likes