Original topic:

Going to cancel S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 06:23 PM)
darsh09
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey folks,

So many of you might know from my previous posts that I am going on a vacation on Thursday 31st. I tried my best to talk to as many people as possible and requested them to speed up the process as I have no one here to pick it up for me. 

They created 2 cases and gave me case numbers and assured me again and again that I will get it on or before 30th March. They also mentioned that they have escalated this to their delivery team and they will take care of it and like a fool I keep believing them. Finally, i have lost all my hopes and will be canceling my order tomorrow morning. 

I would never pre-order anything from such a company who doesn't value it's customers. Happy for those who are getting it!! Enjoy!! The journey finally ends here!!
14 Comments
3TimeSurvivor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi darsh09,

All the best going forward my friend !
Thanks for all your posts and likes ! !
Much appreciated ! ! ! 👏🏻
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sorry bro. They have to cancel it if they can't deliver it.
0 Likes
darsh09
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
What do you mean? If I don't cancel it, they will deliver whenever it is ready may be after a few days or a week but I would not be here to pick it up so I think it makes sense to cancel the order before I go on a vacation.
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If nobody sign and receive it, then it will be returned to sumsung and order will cancel. It is the procedure.
darsh09
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Right!! But does it make any difference? Even if I cancel it, I will still get my full refund right? So basically both are same. Please correct me if I am wrong.
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Some people still received it after canceling and then had to request a return label in a specific time period to return it. That label never come. So cancel and if it still arrives, don't receive it.
0 Likes
darsh09
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah!! Make sense!! I would not be home for the next 3 weeks so even if it comes, it will go back.
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That is good. Just forget it and let it go back to sumsung
Lucky7ven
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I ordered Tab s8 ultra on Feb 9, anyhow I got dupicated and charged twice. I called them right after (right after confirmation mail received/ within 30mins from order placed) to cancel. Agent told me the cancellation request was made, it will take 24-48hrs to get it processed and my money will be refund. Never happened, called again 3rd day, agent told me there was request already made, still processing, give another 48 hrs. I called them over and over to make sure cancel the order (5+ times) and nevermind, I received 2 tablets on Feb 21. Omg. Because i was sick and tired of dealing with them, i kept 2nd device and gave to my mom lol
And beside of that, im still waiting s22ultra ordered feb 18
0 Likes