(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 05:22 PM)
DtwelveuS22U
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

using S22Ultra (NTC) SM-S908E/DS
OneUI : 4.1
AV : 12

im in the Philippines, i also installed Good Lock using a VPN connected to USA, it was successful and also installed all the Modules

After that,  i disconnected from the VPN and place back my simm, to get back on my regions/country's setup,
using my Modules to customized my phones setup for quite so time
After a week my Good lock modules are Gone from the Good Lock app! 
i was able to use the good lock app and its modules but when i try to customized some settings back again,
my modules are gone! 

take a look..

Screenshot_20220928-071023_Good Lock.jpgScreenshot_20220928-071018_Good Lock.jpgScreenshot_20220928-071028_One UI Home.jpg

anyone can help me or can shed some light with this.. is greatly appreciated and will also help others
tnx

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Fine lock or nice lock i mean.

View solution in context

7 Comments
Galaxy S
simple we are bound to regional restriction but workaround use vpn, set usa remove sim clear cache for galaxy store or use Fine/Nice lock should fix itScreenshot_20220928-082047_Fine Lock.jpg
DtwelveuS22U
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yup did that
0 Likes
Galaxy S
we are sadly bound to region restrictions, good thing there are workarounds
Galaxy S
the best solution create samsung account make sure use vpn set to usa so your samsung account account has access for this feature
Galaxy S
You can install good lock or fine lock then manually download the modules and install them at the app. I have been using fine lock on my samsung devices. No issues so far. But i do wish they remove the regional restriction because.good lock is such a good feature.
Solution
Galaxy S
Fine lock or nice lock i mean.
rubenhina
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Aplikasi Raport Kurikulum Merdeka  silakan ambil di sini ya,,,

0 Likes