Original topic:

GOODBYE SAMSUNG. SCREEN GOT LINES AFTER UPDATE ANDROID 12 AND 13

(Topic created on: 01-23-2023 08:47 PM)
HeyitsAholiday
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
It all started when i update my S20+ to android 12. At first, the screen shows 1 green line. Then i update again and it shows 3 line. Then i update again and again. Now it shows 5 line (2 green, 1 pink and 2 white). STUPID ANDROID. GOODBYE AND HELLO IPHONE
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Would encourage all those affected to file a complaint to Samsung Malaysia and see what their response would be. And if there's no response or they simply push the blame onto the users, then id advice all affected users to seek legal advice and if viable, take a class action against Samsung for compensation and also for Samsung to not allow/do such same mistakes in the future.
Galaxy S
I totally agree with you
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ohh no 🤔 its software not compatible with screen, also your screen needs replacement 🤦 🤦 🤦
Galaxy S
Yeah and they ask me to pay for the replacement because my phone is out of warranty. Lol ofcourse it's a 2020 phone
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yeah everyone gets the same treatment because out of warranty
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah, i thought that was the case as well
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No smartphone longer life bro.3 or 4 years will expired.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well that's true to some extent, but it's a worldwide issue bro. Not just S20 series, some S21 people also has issue with their screen after they update their android version. You can search on google that lot of people are affected by this issues. My other smartphone I've bought since 2018 works fine and no screen issues... an its a low to mid-end phone. How's that?
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
AMOLED QHD display easy to burn bro.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well then, if thats the case, it is not expired like u said above. Its more about their product quality.. and if it is as u said "amoled display easy to burn" than its not my fault or others fault who has the same problem as me.. because the update of the phone made the display burn... does this make sense to u?
0 Likes