Original topic:

Goodbyes to my S20FE 5G

(Topic created on: 04-13-2023 10:50 AM)
ScufthErX
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've planned to change my current phone and was thinking about going to S22 Plus last year. But i had issue with my savings that time. Luckily i didn't, 'cuz i finally got my hands on S23 Plus with my first ever smartwatch that i've dreamed of since Galaxy Note 3 released and bundled with Galaxy Gear, but i've had only got the Note 3 "used" instead 'cuz i don't have enough cash that time. 
I've cringed with the Watch 5 features and performance. There's alot of functions i found on the Watch 5, surprisingly amazing, with alot of sensors, wifi, bluetooth and etc, it's really drained out the battery. I should've charging the Watch5 every night, just like phone. All i can is, it's worth it for the first time users and not really good if you've planning to upgrade from Watch4, 'cuz alot of ppl said, it has the same chipset, design, performance, sensors etc. I don't know, i've never been on that Watch4 or any smartwatch. So, tell me what's you think about Watch5 or S23 Devices or mind to share some hidden features on both devices. 

😊
7 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

From S20 FE to S23, i am surely you can see a lot of new or nice features which are going to impress you for sure. This is one of the best choice you made i believe where you pick S23 instead of S22 this year (not to say S22 is not good, but since the price gap is actually not much different to me).

For Samsung Watch, i do not own it because of the word 'battery life'. But if you like Samsung ecosystem and you do use most of the features from the watch daily or weekly basis, why not give it a try? Lol. But if you don't use those features from the watch, then i think it is not worth to invest on it. Save more and longer a bit for a tablet (tab S9 maybe, lol).

Decision is still up to you. Always plan it smartly before invest on something or else regret it later. Shop smart.

Btw, enjoy your new gadget.

Have a nice day!

ScufthErX
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you, well yeah, i noticed that the battery life kinda **bleep** ... never try it before. yeah the phone is kinda nice, and smooth by alot , especially when gaming on it, the camera really smooth and sounds is top notch, yeah really worth to upgrade. hopefully the screen will be tough enough for me.. hehe,
0 Likes
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nice enjoy your new device 😃
ScufthErX
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you, sir..
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S