Original topic:

Google map satellite view keep freezing in Android auto after last update of pho

(Topic created on: 06-22-2022 12:03 PM)
vetman
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My car is honda civic 2021 and since few days ago that I updated my phone (S22 ultra) Google maps satellite view is freezing in my car display. 
I saw on the web that people have this problem too.
Is it possible to undo the last update of sumsung?
It is very frustrating 
6 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Do you mean roll back the latest version of Android Auto, you can if it's NOT a System app. 

If you mean a recent Security Patch Update or Android version update, then yes both are possible, as long as there hasn't been a Bootloader version change. 

If you are told otherwise by Samsung Moderators, then they are incorrect.

But I'd suggest that you try clearing Cache & Data for Android Auto & Reboot.

Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache for your device (not sure if this will help?). 

0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you. How can I undo the last update of June?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You mean the Security Patch Update?

You would have to download the previous months version of the ⚠️CORRECT Samsung's Firmware to your computer.⚠️

You will need Samsung's USB Drivers installed on your computer.

You will need Odin (Samsung's own tool) installed on your computer.

⚠️You may lose all of the data on your phone, so make sure you have a backup & either on an sd card, the cloud or your computer ⚠️

You have to extract the BL - AP - CP - CSC files to your desktop of your computer.

Install Odin AND Samsung's USB Drivers on your computer.

Open Odin & run as Administrator 

Boot into DOWNLOAD Mode - Insert the BL file in the BL slot in Odin etc

With your phone connected to your computer & In Download Mode - Wait until your computer recognizes the phone is connected & Click Start in Odin.

I recommend that you Flash each of the four files one at a time & wait for the GREEN PASS for each BEFORE Flashing the next one.

Wait until all 4 have successfully been Flashed - You'll probably be forced into a Factory Reset at some point.

GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you. I use android auto on the car screen
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi vetman, we request you to generate error report by following below steps:

Tap and hold on samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

0 Likes