Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

google play

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 12:23 PM)
aliteepu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi..since google play is no more operational in SamsungGalaxy s10 plus...is there any substitute for my personal download music library so i can play via blue thooth on my car..thank you in advance.
7 Comments
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi aliteepu, I suggest you to try the Samsung music app which is optimized for Samsung android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface.

RajiRam
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
How do I listen to my personal downloaded music? Google play is no longer available. There is no music library option
0 Likes
RajiRam
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
How do I listen to my personal downloaded music? Google play is no longer available. There is no music library option
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi RajiRam, 

You can use Samsung Music to listen to your music files saved within your internal memory, create playlists and set favourites. Please make sure the app is provided with access to the storage.

Solution
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Have you tried using YouTube Music? That's what replaced Google Play. You should be able to transfer Google Play account to the YouTube account in settings.
0 Likes
aliteepu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
wonderful...worked..thnx
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi aliteepu, Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.