Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green and pink line S21+

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 09:37 PM)
inksample
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
How widespread is this issue? Has Samsung issued a free repair service memo for the S21 series yet? They issued one for the S20 series last year, and it seems like the issue still persists with the S21 series. How do we pressure Samsung to address this issue? I'm not paying 15,000 Php / 300$ for repairs for an issue that isn't my fault. So disappointed and I'm hesitant to buy another Samsung phone in the future.
7 Comments
Galaxy S
1st step

Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

2nd Step

report via call / chat samsung support

3rd step
bring to nearest authorized samsung service center in order to get diagnostic report
0 Likes
amrez
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
A pink line just showed up today on my s21+

I am so disappointed. I'm planning on looking on other brands now.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello inksample,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and disappointment with your Samsung Galaxy S21+ having issues with the green and pink line on screen and expecting it to be repaired free of charge. I feel and understand your situation, taking care your device you loved so much that anything abnormal appears on it you are bothered and disappointed. But don't fret, we are ready to listen to your valuable suggestions, opinions and comments to enhance the Samsung Galaxy experience for all.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below should you need further assistance and guidance.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
sdod
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S21 user here. I am also experiencing green line issue. I want to apply for warranty repair but my invoice is not being sent to me.
0 Likes
msdp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same here. First it is pink line then it turned white and another line is appearing not very visible yet but it's pink.
0 Likes
alekz0720
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Have this same issue. This **bleep** 🫠
0 Likes
wabuwabu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

How did you guys fix your pink line issue? I just got the pink line of my S21 5G today 07/07/2023.

0 Likes