Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Flickering Screen

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 04:07 AM)
Chnnns
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Did anyone of you experienced this screen flickering in greenish color? My S20+ had these when I woke up. I tried rebooting but upon reboot it still flashing like that. It went like that for about 5minutes then returned to normal.
6 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

As with your concern, you may first want to check and follow this steps on what to do with a flickering screen on Samsung S20+:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnRxlQpqABQ

Should the problem still persist, I suggest that you call us via the TOLL-FREE HOTLINE provided above for further technical assistance. Thank you and stay safe.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thank you and stay safe! :)

0 Likes
louiefaye
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue with my s20+ since yesterday when i woke up. It was all fine night before and go back to normal for a minute so i doubt it was due to physical damage. Did yours has been fixed?
0 Likes
Chnnns
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi there! I did the recommendation posted on my query. It did helped, the frequecy of flickering was greatly reduced. What also works for me, moving forward, was I always reset my phone every two days and I made sure that all my apps(prebuilt and downloaded) was up to date. The flickering seems to went away
0 Likes
louiefaye
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also post about this and saw lots of the same issue and complain online so its kinda sus. I did go to the center to have it check but they just want it to have replace the LCD but this happened after days / month after warranty ends so it is costly and it wasn't even the customer fault if the issue is happening on most of galaxy s series users.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there! Please give us a call via our toll-free hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subjected for approval). Hope this helps!

0 Likes
louiefaye
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I already emailed, called and went to samsung center -_-
0 Likes