Original topic:

Green line

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 03:41 PM)
shsyam
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung totally make me disappointed when green line appear in my s20+....im slowly going to change to other brand...thanks a lot

17 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I understand your frustration. This is completely is a hardware issue and yet Samsung can dodge it. You are not alone with this issue. Although the device is not under warranty, Samsung shouldn't ignore it.

As i heard, US Samsung is giving $50 (USD) discount on selected devices for screen repair. Hope Malaysia will have it too because to repair the full cost of the screen is totally not worth it. If you ask me, Samsung should give it free even if the warranty expired because that is their own faulty and not user responsibility.

Sorry for your phone issue.

shsyam
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
So, no solutions to solve this?
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You can go for a try at Samsung Service Center or before visit them, give them a call or ask from the Samsung Support team. Try get their advise. No harm to try.

But most of the case (as i know), Samsung will ask you to pay for the screen repair because the phone is not under warranty. By how much is the screen repair, sorry i do not know it.

Beside that, i am not sure will Samsung provide a software update or not because this problem happened since 2021 and back that time, Samsung do release a software update which solve the issue. But now the problem seems back again and there are a lot of people around the world with S20 are facing the same issue.

* Try not to repair it through other mobile shop (if possible) because i do have my own experience that most of those shop are not to be trusted (just my experience only)

vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I think repair issues will be same, better change to a new model hahahaha i got discount code, you want ? Can upgrade to s22, so far my friend using it, no issuss at all
shsyam
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Where i can get the discount code...may i use them qfor A's siries??
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Of cause, even home appliances product 😂😂
0 Likes
shsyam
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes...i want it..hahaa😁
vyan1105
Active Level 9