Original topic:

Green lines issue in S22+: Is Samsung listening?

(Topic created on: 06-05-2024 10:13 PM)
Jes_1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Just wondering -- do the folks at Samsung ever read the complaints about green lines popping up on Samsung phones after a software update that are posted in this forum? I'm asking this as I've not seen any response from Samsung reps on any of the complaints. As someone whose S22+ phone is affected by the green lines (two thick lines), I feel some sort of response from Samsung will greatly help users decide on the course of action, ie to repair the phone, trade in for the S24 or buy another brand, perhaps. 

11 Comments
Kirar488
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do they care about their customers? I don't think so. That's y we heard nothing from them until now on this issue
penguinz1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just go n repair ur phone at a repair shop they can offer laser treatment for oled display to fix green line
0 Likes
Jes_1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Where can you get such a laser treatment? I WhatsApped SPR and they said they did not have such a laser.

0 Likes
penguinz1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
U might need to check other shops im not sure which shop have
0 Likes
AnythingTech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Apparently, the offer of free screen replacement may still be there. You pay RM90 for service charge. BUT, you need to leave the phone with them for 3-4 weeks
0 Likes
Jes_1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

The screen replacement offer of RM90 does not apply to the S22+. I checked with Samsung Authorised Service Centre at Sunway Pyramid and they quoted a price of slightly more than RM600.

AnythingTech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My phone has the dreaded pink line. I checked about 3 weeks ago, they say still on. Mine is the Note20Ultra.

Probably no more. I didn't take the offer as have to leave phone almost 4 weeks!
0 Likes
AnythingTech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check with Samsung shop. Not agents
0 Likes
AnythingTech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Do the newer S23 and S24 have this issue??
0 Likes