Original topic:

Green lines on my S21 FE

(Topic created on: 04-12-2024 05:30 AM)
nashaq
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I'm using S21 FE, Everything goes fine until the phone warranty ends. Exactly after 13-14 months, I updated my phone, then vertical green line came. I go to Samsung service center with hope but they didn't help they ask me to pay RM 800 to fix display. Later i contacted maxis safe care and i replaced my phone with new S21 FE. they give another 3 months warranty. Exactly after 3 months and 4 days, I get green line again. But this time I didn't update my phone, its brand new. I don't know what to do now. Now my S21 FE got 5 vertical green lines. It increases lines frequently even I didn't use it. I decided to quit Samsung products for their services. #Samsung Malaysia 
5 Comments
JoshuaH1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi nashaq, I'm sorry to hear that. My S20+ is affected by the same problem, and I think it is most likely a defect since a lot of other users are having the same problem. It's scary to hear that the green lines multiplied without you doing anything...
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear nashaq,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with your S21 FE. We're committed to providing reliable products and top-notch service, and we're sorry that we haven't met your expectations. We'd like to assist you further to resolve this issue. 

Regards,

Samsung Community

0 Likes
nashaq
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
How you going to fix sir, if I go to service center, they finish the conversation with one sentence, " out of warranty ". How you gonna fix this, im not going to pay for your production mistakes
0 Likes
BaliBill
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just installed the April security update on my wife's S21+ and when it restarted, it had the green line. Soft reset or starting in safe mode didn't help. Customer Support said "sorry, out of warranty...". Tried the "Email the CEO", only received an offer of a discounted repair. Sorry Samsung, you damaged the phone, you are 100% liable for the repair.
nashaq
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here bro. But except FE series sometimes Samsung provides some promo to fix these kind of issues. Last promo ends this march 2024 only.
0 Likes