Original topic:

green lines s20+ fixed foc

(Topic created on: 02-27-2023 08:52 PM)
euphoriaobsso
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
hi everyone, i dont know who needs this info but i just had my s20+ which had 6 green lines and 1 pink one, fixed for free at the lowyat SC. 

was told that the fix is only for s20 series, but pls check for urselves if this is correct (meaning if it's also applicable for s20 ultra)

thing is be prepared to leave ur phone with them for 2-3 weeks.

also, was told that this foc replacement is only until march 2023. so all the best guys!
11 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for the information.

Nice sharing.
euphoriaobsso
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
most welcomed 😊😊
0 Likes
cu2nine
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are flickering screens or green screen on warranty expired S20 series also included?
euphoriaobsso
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hmmm not sure... i had only the green & pink lines issue. u can try and ask the SC... sorry cant help with that 😔
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
how to convince them to fix for you FOC?
0 Likes
euphoriaobsso
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
errm... no need to convince, showed them my lines only... i asked nicely, i have this issue, showed them my phone, they took a look, said ohh s20+, they said can fix foc but leave for 2-3 weeks. i said i'd come back when i find a phone to use for the time period. but of coz, they'll check la if the phone got evidences that ot was dropped or any signs of tampering or water damage. they didnt just simply take.
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I see. have to get an A53 for temporary use.
0 Likes
euphoriaobsso
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yeah... or ask any frens or family who have an extra phone to pinjam for a while 😄
0 Likes
user2559
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
For USA set can ahh?
0 Likes