Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green screen

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 04:30 AM)
mrklstr
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
My s20 ultra suddenly went to green/white screen after software update for Aug security patch. Any idea if this is repairable?
15 Comments
Galaxy S
Send it for repair in an authorized service center near you.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
The software update might be the problem, ah so you try to bring it in samsung costumer service. Your problem might solved.
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Take your phone to a service center. If they see that the damage was due to mishandling, they might repair the phone for free. Otherwise, that should be a heavy P17k bill.
DrMye
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same scenario here with my s20 ultra
Galaxy S
Is your s20 ultra fixed?
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

Please give us a call via our toll-free hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subjected for approval). Hope to have helped you! Stay safe and have an awesome week ahead. 😊

EmmanSerame
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hindi ka nag iisa, that problem cost me more than 13 k
Galaxy S
email samsung ceo dispute no mishandling
0 Likes
Yivz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ganito din nangyari sa akin kahapon lang talaga.. pinapalitan mo ng screen?
0 Likes