Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Green tint display

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:28 PM)
DocJes
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi! Ijust want to ask something about this last march update in my phone. Do you experience green tint display after you update your phone? Because mine i experienced just now in my s10+ and the color of the images is so bad and there is presence of horizontal line. Ihope you can help me, thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If there is a horizontal line, try doing a diagnostics in Get Help here in Samsung Members. I'm thinking it's an lcd display issue and it's not usually caused by a software update.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If there is a horizontal line, try doing a diagnostics in Get Help here in Samsung Members. I'm thinking it's an lcd display issue and it's not usually caused by a software update.
0 Likes
DocJes
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oww thankyou sir. Iwill try that
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hey, Jes! Amazing day! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Mark from Samsung here. How's your S10+ now? Does your concern got resolved? Don't hesitate to post your concerns here, share your insights, and share captured moments via our Galaxy Gallery to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Should you have any technical queries, feel free to reach us via our toll-free mobile hotline at #GALAXY (#425299). Thank you and stay safe! :)

0 Likes
DocJes
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not really because ineed to pay the repair, and it's too expensive for me. I'm very disappointed because I'm very careful on this device then after iupdate my phone last april it started to have a green tint display and battery is draining too fast. And my other problem is ididn't bought here in the philippines that's why ineed to pay for it. Ihope you consider my issue about this phone. Thankyou
0 Likes
DocJes
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If this issue will not resolve oh ithink iwill not buy a samsung product ever, and iwill not commend it to anyone, because it's a waste of money literally
0 Likes