Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Vertical Line S20+ (PLS HELP)

(Topic created on: 05-18-2022 01:30 PM)
DisgruntledUser
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I've been reading posts here, on Reddit, Google, Facebook, and it seems like there's a lot of S20 users that experienced having green lines on their phones after the software update. And unfortunately, it also happened to me today. I REALLY HOPE SAMSUNG CAN FIX THIS SOON! But if they don't, I'll probably never buy a Samsung ever again and just switch to Apple. I don't want to go to a Service Center and spend 12-15k PHP just to fix the screen since it's not even my fault in the first place. My phone doesn't even have scratches or dents, then after 1 year and 7 months this stuff happens... so disappointing!

If anyone has a solution, please help!

7 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center. I don't know what caused the issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hardware issue,you can request free of charge repair , need to wait for approval
0 Likes
tonge23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

how long does it take to get the approval? i left my phone at the MoA service center and it’s been 2 eeeks now.  the repair status in their online tracker just shows parts were ordered and never progressed…

0 Likes
Galaxy S
it means parts are backlogged, all you can do is wait, look at a bright side after this your phone is good as new.
0 Likes
caasi0930
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Do we need to just bring it to the service center?

0 Likes
Arabella0614
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
We are experiencing the same issue. If you'll search it on google, plenty of samsung users also are having the same issue.
0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have the same concern with my S20+. This is very disappointing. I bought this flagship phone because I believed in the quality of the brand but with this kind of issue I will never again buy Samsung phone
0 Likes