Original topic:

hacked

(Topic created on: 08-14-2019 02:19 PM)
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
How can you you tell if your phone has been hacked? Running a s10.
23 Comments
Galaxy S
Hello JoeJoe, what makes you think your phone has been hacked?
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
what tallman said, what makes you think that? as for the average person it's hard to hack a phone and not worth it. plus unless someone had physical access to your phone it's highly unlikely
0 Likes
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
is there a way they can tap in through the imei number? they might of had access to it for a bit im not sure no malware or anything suspicious has come up but I have noticed some stuff has been deleted that I cant get back when I go to restore
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol I tried to open an attachment called "YOU_WON_INVOICE_PICTURE.PDF.JPG.exe", didn't get my phone hacked because Android doesn't read Windows Portable Executable.
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
is there a way to check ... this chick I was seeing her ex did something I swear cus at one point when when I was using it he said he could see everything I was doing... getting through my passcodes only thing he couldn't top my my fingerprint cus it was ultrasonic or some**bleep** like like that
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Run an antivirus scan, check for administrator apps and disable them all, check for suspicious apps, suspicious vibrations or sounds.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you really worry about someone hacked into your phone. I recommend you use smart switch backup your phone data. Then do a factory reset. This action can make sure no more hacking program in your phone. 👍🏼👌🏼
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What was deleted? Secret NSA files? Proof of faking the moon landing? Pics of the Illuminati's hideout location?

If what was deleted was harmless files such as normal pictures, that's 99.9% likely that you deleted them by mistake or the OS deleted it to clear space for an update. Someone hacking in your phone to delete harmless files sounds pointless
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Some strong dude apparently did but there's skepticism about it
0 Likes