cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Has the Samsung s20 green screen of death been solved yet?

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 12:08 PM)
PreansLR
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My phone has been experiencing intermittent green screen of death. Anyone here who has a fix for tgis issue?
18 Comments
Jaezxc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Pa check niyo po sa Samsung Store/Service Center
YhobS24ultra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Palit LCD ang advice nila agad sa samsung at mahal syempre kahit d man lang nila binuksan
kriztyahn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Alam nila ang issue na yan.. sila din may gawa
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, this has already been escalated to the upper management of Samsung and we're waiting for a statement and fix regarding this. Still, you may reach our technical team via the toll-free hotlines mentioned above. We request your full understanding of this. Thank you. Stay safe.

PreansLR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Sam. I am thinking of bringing it to a service cter. I am just not sure if it is still under warranty. I got my phone around Aprll 2020 (more or less) as a gift. The problem is it was bought in NZ. And I am not sure what info they will need
kriztyahn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They will tell you to replace the screen.. might be a scam from samsung so that you will buy their latest flagship or replace the AMOLED. I have the same issue just yesterday and was forced to buy A series.
gieboy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Im having the same issue now since.It started when I installed the latest update.
PreansLR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I tried a factory reset, and slowly installed a few apps. After 2 days, it happened again to my phone
gieboy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Im now looking forward to the new apple release. Im giving up on samsung. I wasted too much already. First my galaxy buds+ now my s20 Ultra. Both purchased in mid 2020.Hindi man lang nasulit 😔. My iphone 5s lasted 3years before I was forced to replace it. Bye Samsung!