Original topic:

Having a stuttering screen in a $ 1,500 phone is frustrating. S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-31-2022 01:56 AM)
Matheushss
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I've already filed a complaint to Samsung but the newest update never arrives, my cellphone has a security update from January and it's stuttering a lot, sometimes less than 1 frame per second. Seriously, it's frustrating to have a flagship phone presenting such problems. Is there anyone having the same problem?
0 Likes
12 Comments
Susie6y
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
My last update nov 2021 , my phone says no updates its current . Very sad . Never buy samsung again
Galaxy S
You cannot judge all Samsung Galaxy phones the same way,I love my Samsung Galaxy S21 5g so much and have never dreamed of getting rid of it,it's the best cellphone I have ever had and beyond that I know that for me it works great.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

No one knows what device you have & just because it's last update was 2021?? Plus you should make your own post & not hijack someone else's.... 🙄 

0 Likes
Matheushss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have an S21 Ultra... It's especially annoying when you spend so much money and the system presents errors and crashes...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes same at lock screen i faced same problem from the last update march security patch nd gets new one ui 4.1
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Shouldn't be happening in a $500 phone.

Don't know if you've posted about this issue before, but more details would be useful, ie: when is it stuttering, what have you tried to fix it etc. 

0 Likes
Matheushss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Unfortunately, I agree... I prefer Android over IOS, but, I'm pretty disappointed with my S21 Ultra.

I found some other posts about this issue, but Samsung is silent about it(as always, that's unfortunate).

I tried using safe start to see if it stops, I tried to see apps with high consumption, I tried to remove the variable frame rate. None of this worked.

If someone knows what may be causing it, I would appreciate it.

But, the reason to create the post is that I'm feeling frustrated with Samsung... Because of its treatment towards their consumer... It's always hard to solve problems with them.

I had a problem with the Buds Pro too, because of the allergic reaction. And since I won it for free I haven't complained, but as said, it's frustrating. They are premium products, they should've got premium support too.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Samsung has being worked closely with its OS and chipset partners, as well as over 200 carriers around the world to ensure that billions of Galaxy devices receive timely security patches.

Based on this, Samsung releases monthly and quarterly firmware security updates on selected Samsung devices.

But, availability of security update support may vary by device and market. Also, some carriers may only support quarterly updates for all applicablecurrent models.

Please give us a brief description of the issue so that we can help you with the troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes
Matheushss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes