Hi fellow Galaxy travelers,
Just want to share few things that you can do if you have a battery drain issue on your device. Had this issue but then I dig more into my S20FE 5G setting found few things that can be done. It helps with my daily battery usage a lot after a while.
1. Enable adaptive brightness on your device. Go to Settings > Display > toggle on the Adaptive brightness option.
2. Turn off mobile data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, hotspot when you not using it.
3. Check if there is a new software update available on the phone.
4. Put unused apps running in the background to sleep by going to Settings > Battery and device care > Background usage limits > toggle on "Put unused app to sleep.''
5. Turn on the Adaptive battery option. This will limit the battery usage for apps that you don't use often.
6. Not to practise overnight charging, and if possible don't use the phone while its charging.
That's all. Hope it helps.