Original topic:

Headphone jack

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 04:46 PM)
aizahmed1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

You guys are launching great phones. But please include 3.5mm Headphone jacks in them. Its so baseless to have phones without them!!!!!

9 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi aizahmed1,

Welcome to the Samsung Members community. More consumers are opting to use Bluetooth and wireless headphones that match their own preferences for a more connected experience and the usage of wired headphones has steadily declined. For that reason, the decision was made not to include a 3.5mm headphone jack. However, Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion. We are taking this as a feedback and will forward this to the concerned team.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

So, just because some people don't use wired headphones, it seems to mean that nobody will be able to use them. I'm glad I made the move away from Samsung as the main phone.

Krittermedic
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Looks like I will be following. They are all trying to make more money and buy their wireless earbuds. 😡

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Hi Canhanpi, you can have an adapter that connect to usb c. And Samsung are not the only one without headphone jack, Apple since Iphone 7.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I know that.
0 Likes
Krittermedic
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

And if you are needing to charge your phone?? 

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Wireless charger or earbuds
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

HI Canhanpi, here's the adapter:

Montreal1_0-1602939527451.jpeg

Krittermedic
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Agreed, I hate wireless earbuds and always use wired. So great especially if charging you phone and an adapter doesn't work.I will be switching to a phone that still has a jack, on my next upgrade. Too bad... I really like the Galaxy and have had them all but, looks like 10 will be my last. 

0 Likes