Original topic:

Heart Rate sensor in S21U

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 05:26 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Can anyone pls tell me how I can check my heart pulse with S21U? I I don't see the heart rate button in Samsung Health. 
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi bett3r,

Galaxy S21 Ultra does not support a Heart rate sensor.

So we recommend using the wearable device(i.e. Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Fit, etc.) with a smartphone if you want to measure your Heart rate.

You can check available wearable model lists to measure heart rate with the Samsung Health app.

Follow the below steps on the Samsung Health application: Open Samsung Health >> Discover >> Product >> Accessories.

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Wow didn't know that. Why did Samsung keep removing things that aren't broken??
Galaxy S
it's a marketing game that's how they get you to buy the watch...
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Luckily I already own one LOL it's an old model but it checks out 😎
Galaxy S
didn't you check out all the features before purchasing? you can only check your heart rate with the Galaxy watches because your s21ultra doesn't have it. you should always check the what the phone has to offer and what is gone. so you won't be surprised.
have a nice day
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Customers will always assume functionalities that actually functioned won't be removed. It's like power button. Risky business strategies just like what Samsung did will most likely hurt their own brand.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

It's ridiculous that Samsung keeps removing basic features from their phones, & it's purely to get people to buy Samsung watches! 😡

btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Sad but that's big business. Samsung and other phone companies hit hard with 2020 and they now taking the 'buy or leave' method.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung has been removing basic features for the last few years, not just 2020. Things like the Notification LED started a few years ago now, & even though Samsung said they were working on something, they did NOTHING! 

alfuture
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yea sad, they've removed the sensor after s10 series I think.. push you to purchase wearable lol